Friday, January 16, 2004

Finally went to the bank, got my page protectors (I took like half their stock, haha), and got my pix done. They look good! :) Except for the requisite minimum of 3 where I look like ass. The wicked one from the club is panoramic too so it's damn long. I think I'll put it up as wallpaper for a quarter of my room, haha.

You know what I was thinkin totally randomly...how I should call Tony, haha. I haven't talked to him since summer school. I know that's probably just askin for trouble :P And I KNOW I don't like him like that but I kinda miss him. Does that kinda make me a bitch? Haha. Well hopefully after this whole time he wouldn't be into me anymore and we can just hang like friends. The last thing I need is more of that drama, for me and for him, but then I sorta know that that's probably what's gonna happen. But then again, I just might be fulla myself and he wouldn't care less :P Yeah I think I'll call him next week.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home