Wednesday, January 07, 2004

G is the biggest dork in the world. She calls me about 20 mins ago, bringin me up to date on her Charles and Chris situations. She calls me again just now.
Now this is the same girl who asks me by name everytime she calls me even tho she knows my voice and esp when I always pick up my cell...who the hell else could it be? :P

Me: Hello?
G: Hello?
Me: Hi
G: OK I got some news [I'm thinkin, alrighty, didn't we go over all your news today already?]...we have a new team leader...etc etc
Me: Ohhhkaaay? Why are you tellin me this?
G: *Long pause* E-uh-eh....didn't...I...call...my cousin?
Me: Big fuckin loser! LOL

She thought she was callin Sherry about work stuff. Yeah she can't tell her numbers apart...never mind the fact that she heard my voice. What an ass. But oh that chick makes me laugh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home