Tuesday, December 30, 2003

Lunch was good...like a hs thang all over again: Jay, Jase, Chris, and Al. Jay told us all his trip to Europe stories...crazy. I'm glad I know all these smart, cool peeps cuz they're mos def gonna have the life later on...and I can say I knew them ;) Or be all about the "hey, let's go hang, you rich successful bastard" LOL Me and L saw Jen at the mall yesterday which is weird cuz I haven't seen her in so long and I was gonna see her brother the next day. She's a paralegal now, go Jen!

J and Chris are drivin Al to work in Sauga so she's just glad she won't take an hr and a half to get there today :P Poor chick's gotta work on New Yr's eve til 11 so she'll be ridin in a car at midnight...who knew some ppl watch the Weather Network that hardcore!

I think me and L will be doin somethin later. Plus I know they're gonna wanna go over the New Yr's stuff...it's tomorrow, what!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home