Friday, December 19, 2003

So I woke up today and I feel even crappier than before. I somehow got sick in the middle of the night. I had the chills so I put on a long sleeve top over my normal T and PJ pants. Wasn't enough so I had to get up outta bed and put on another top. So. Cold. So turns out I have a fever and even worse of a stuffed nose, on top of bein on the rag. Fuckin hell. Fever's pretty much gone but I still feel like shit. I think the cold med's makin me drowsy. I was supposed to go to STC again with L today but of course I got deathly sick. The moms woulda never let me outta the house the way I was anyway, haha. "Stay home and rest!" No arguments here.

At least I got all the shoppin outta the way. I went bananas at Square One yesterday. Got me the boots (I wear an 8! Me! With the size 6 kicks, max!), jeans from Bluenotes, jeans from AE. Finally got some Zig Zags, haha. Thought better of the digital keychain camera and the DVDs. In time, in time.

I was gettin cranky cuz I just need calories or somethin, plus I couldn't breathe much thru my nose again but they wanted to go to Mr. Greek's then Timmy's (where me and L were runnin for shotgun [we're gay, I know] and P came outta nowhere runnin too and bodychecked when I was almost to the car and just about sent me flyin into the sideview mirror. That girl should play hockey. Didn't even know what hit me, I just knew I almost got flattened on an unmovin vehicle, haha...and the dude in the Brinks truck parked next to us probably saw it all :P) so that was a long ass day yesterday.

I think G really will kill one of us one day. Probably some day soon LOL And that one will most likely be L. I'm tellin you, take her art tools away cuz she'll use 'em...and not for carvin clay. She's gonna snap and then we'll be sorry, haha. It's always the quiet ones, eh? What's so very funny tho is, now I know how to make her do things: threaten her with singin Milkshake by Kelis, haha. She hates it and it will NOT get outta your head...and it doesn't help that it plays every 10 mins on the radio :P I thought it was annoying and dumb as hell at first too but now I like it :) "My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like, it's better than yours, damn right it's better than yours, I can teach you but I haf take charge!" Then she'd be like, noooooo! OK OK, I'll do it! Just shut up! Mwahaha, the power.

Aw, my tummy feels funny and I kinda feel nauseous. Haven't been drinkin so...err?? LOL K I think I'm about to pass out so peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home