Wednesday, December 10, 2003

I think you can tell when I have more time on my hands...like bein off school...and gettin the party outta my system...cuz I tend to post more, haha. I don't think I have anyone to play with tomorrow :( Poops on work!

Tues night, you know what that means? Well if you're not from where I'm from, you wouldn't. But if you weren't from around where I'm from, you don't need to know this LOL Kiddin. It means some of the following things: KFC Toonie Tuesdays, cheap night at the movies, there's probably a hockey game on, cheap long distance day, and Pasta Night at Boston Pizza. Today it was hockey and BP :) OK so they lost for the 1st time in 8 straight but hey what can ya do?

The Simple Life is the FUNNIEST show ever. I love it. They're so bad, those spoiled spoiled rich girls!

Bloggers offerin this Audioblog thing for free. I think I'm gonna try it out. Ooooh, bein able to hear my voice...LOOK out! LOL Hopefully I'll do it while I'm not wasted outta my mind cuz you only get 1 :P "Aaaaaaaand...send!" LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home