Thursday, November 20, 2003

So it's 7 and I'm at home. Yup, I got killer cramps. I was gettin ready to go to school but then the pain hit. Apparently a couple Tylenol Extra Strengths do nuthin, I need my Advil. I was deliberatin whether to go to class or not tonight, me sittin here with a heat blanket on my stomach. Yes I was on the comp while in wicked pain, if I'm busy doin stuff then I'm distracted from it instead of just lyin there. Then of course I start feelin better but by the time I left and gotten to school, I woulda been late. Normally I wouldn't care about lateness, esp since half the class wouldn't be there but...if I wanted to skip, I coulda anyway cuz if you know what you're doin on the final essay you don't really need to go. I just hope the prof doesn't talk about anythin important...or I don't need to use tonight's movie for any examples and shit. Ah well, too late now.

I KNEW I was PMS'ing! LOL No wonder I was cryin at Queer Eye for the Straight Guy and AMC and at L's grad and at Good Charlotte's "Hold On" video (well that one's understandable cuz it's just frickin sad). I was like, what's goin on?? LOL Yeah, emotional. Shoulda saw my monthly friend comin. I don't even count the days anymore cuz it just likes to arrive erratically.

The 1st thing I wanted to do was call L to do somethin LOL No! Can't! Must do essay! And presentation! And assignment book! Ugh, I'm stayin in this weekend to do work. At least we went out last night tho. And Matt and my sis got pizza so I had somethin to eat when I got home from a energy and soul-suckin day at school.

We went to Timothy's (not Timmy's, oooh change, some variety LOL) and played some pool at Q's. Can you say 2nd hand smoke? Not only can you see it like a fog in the air but it hits you in the face with that bar smell LOL Even if you're not smokin, you come home with your hands reekin of it cuz the pool cues soak it all up in there. So we smelled like coffee shop AND smoke, mmmm. But I paid for 3 games and made $3 off it LOL We play on those coin tables so it's a dollar a game. I was outta loonies so I went to make change at the bar. The guy was pickin up a buncha change from the register and I was thinkin, what's he doin, givin me quarters or somethin? cuz he knows the tables are loonies only. He hands the money and I'm walkin back and look at the change. He gave me 5 loonies. I dunno how, I dunno why. I'm like, ummm..wait, I did give him just a toonie, right? I'm such a self-doubter first. Then I'm like, is he puttin me on some tab or somethin? I don't get it. Then I just smile LOL I get back to L and Vick and I'm like, dude I just made $5 off a toonie. I know it's dishonest and all that but I never do that (I gave back $5 at Mrs. Vanelli's Pizza once even tho the guy didn't think he gave me too much change...I woulda felt too guilty and horrible, but then after I was like, damn I'm dumb, shoulda kept it LOL) and man, I just wanted to take it anyway! :P And I know it's only $3 but hey, in my mind it was just dumb to bring it back. L's like, take it and run LOL Walk away with my million dollars, don't risk it LOL But I figured I'd at least stay and play a couple games to put money in the table, heh.

Guess I should get on my hw that'll murder me for the next 2 weeks. Argh, assigments up the ass! But at least I should be all done by my day. Real reason to party y'all. And then I have a whole month off for Christmas break :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home