Thursday, November 13, 2003

It's snowing. It's the 2nd week of Nov. Dammit.

L's a BIG LOSER LOL Made me look like a psycho in front of my mom. We were talkin on the phone at like 2:30 and if anybody knows me and the moms when I'm on the phone late at night...you know. Stupid nerd totally had the giggles for some reason the whole time and just as I'm yeah yeah'ing my mom, she makes me laugh and I'm completely bustin out outta nowhere and I can't stop. The moms thought I was sassin her or somethin LOL I couldn't even breathe. I was tryin hard as hell just to get out a "I hate you" to L but it wasn't workin :P I tried somethin that sounded like "I'll talk to you later" but apparently that was just gibberish too. She's just like, derr what? Shoulda just hung up the phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home