Friday, October 24, 2003

I should really get some sleep, I look like shit. But everythin's straight...got that essay done and handed in. K I took longer than I thought and was still typin it at 7 and got to school to print it out at like 9 but hey, as long as it was in before class was over. I was waitin for my print job to come out but some girl before me was, no playin, gettin like 50 pages done. Holy fuck! I was standin there for like a good 10 mins. Like damn, come on! I gotta get this in. I'm like, anyhow this class ends early and I miss the prof, I'll kill somebody. I got to class and the doors were locked but I could see thru the lil window that they were still showin the movie and I didn't wanna make anyone hafta get up and open the door for me so I pretty much waited outside for 20 mins. I was thinkin about goin out for a quick smoke but with my luck, they'd let out while I was gone :P And I woulda called L but there was no reception where I was. But I got handed it in and left to get right back on the bus like half an hr after gettin there :P So I technically went to no classes at all this week. Time to play :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home