Sunday, October 12, 2003

K I have no comment about the Leafs' pathetic display at hockey last night other than that right there :P Ah well.

I drank some old Light Source that I had before goin to L's place, probably a bit faster than I should've. I got myself buzzed up good. I was still like that when I took a shower and I came out way warmer than normal so I had to lie on my bed and chill a bit...half dressed LOL Then I was thinkin about gettin ready to drive over when I was like, wait a minuuuuute...I was drinkin, derr! LOL "Haha...L, pick me up? I realized I can't drive!"

L got disgusted with the Leafs and said screw it before the game was over so we rented some flicks. Watched Malibu's Most Wanted. That shit was too funny. I still have Boat Trip to watch later. I was goin thru some old ticket stubs and my Jays ticket had a coupon for a free rental and a pop, score! LOL Pays to save these kinda things...and to look at this stuff twice :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home