Saturday, October 11, 2003

I like weekends :) This one's a long weekend but then again, every weekend is a long weekend for me LOL It's funny how I can have class only 2 days a week but still not have time to do the readings. Meh! Mama's got better things to do :D

Went for drinks and nachos at BP last night. L's gettin pretty obsessed with that place. We went there for her bday last yr and goin this yr too.

Speakin of bdays, I hafta start goin present shoppin. I just so happen to be one rich bitch these days heehee!, so it's not a stress this time. Yup, spendin all my money on my friends...awww, aren't I the best? LOL

Goin out to dinner for Pris' bday tomorrow too cuz it's Turkey Day on Mon. She didn't really wanna do anythin but I made her. Not only do ya turn 23 once, that chick needs to get out more LOL Teacher's college and her mom-like behaviour are doin her in so I figured a lil time off from work and stayin in would do her good, plus I haven't seen her in a while.

I think we're gonna watch the hockey game tonight. Aw yeah, you know what the start of hockey season means...goin out for wings! LOL Father's, baby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home