Friday, October 10, 2003

I got outta class early last night and L left me a msg on my phone. Whenever she calls me while I'm at school, I know she wants to do somethin when I'm off. Yeaaah! :) So she says yeah I'll pick you up in my new car. I'm like, whaaaat? Of course it's another one that her bro rented. That dude likes his variety. I get off at Centrepoint and I'm expectin some lil sporty deal. She rolls up in some freakin monster car Expedition. But that, I gotta admit, is a sweetass ride. We were all, damn we gotta get one of these for a roadtrip! Tho the sound system was kinda shitty...you'd think for such a bling car, you'd have the crazy thumpin bombass speakers.

And with ridin around and a couple hrs at Timmy's, it was still right about the time I'd normally get home from school :P Stupid bus.

I just couldn't get to sleep last night, it was like 5 before I finally drifted off. It was even hotter today tho. I'm not complainin, I'm not complainin!

L made me go with her to school today so she has to take me out tonight for it :) She flipped off a GO bus driver cuz he cut her off LOL I'll give her credit, he could've waited and let her go or at least signalled properly but she's a speedy demon. Her and her rager issues. I keep tellin her to chill on ppl's drivin habits but she just likes to go outta her way to swear and gesture at them. Ya shoulda seen it, the both of them goin back and forth. The ppl on the bus probably gave us some looks...or thought their driver was kinda nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home