Thursday, October 09, 2003

I think I gave myself a headache from yellin at the moms just now. No, SHE is the source of my headache. Grrrr! It's just so coincidental that whenever I'm very not in the mood to take shit and I show it by actin short with everybody, that's when she likes to test just how far I can go before I go INSANE and knock myself out just so I don't hafta hear it.

On a cheerier note...it's friggin wicked outside. Summer weather, hi! Where've ya been? :)

I think it's about time we finally went to a pub night at school. I'd be already there tonight cuz of class but I'm done at 10 and the nerds I call friends won't be down for trekkin all the way there so 'late' :P

The government has made the possession of weed totally illegal again. Nooooooo. I was ALL for decriminalization. No more tokin up in public anymore I guess. But they better make it OK to have like, less than a gram on ya still. It's not like I go around with a pound of weed on me. I'm not a pothead, not even close. It's just sweet not to worry if you have just a j on you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home