Wednesday, October 22, 2003

Haha...OOOOPS!! Forgot to call Al. Ah well, all will be forgiven :P

I'm a terrible person, whatever. I'm also a hardcore slacker. Yeah I've got that essay to do and what do I do? I go out...and skippin class tomorrow too, heehee. But I'm still goin to school with G to work a bit, then watchin a movie :) How do I even pass??

I can't wait for Halloween, yo. Last yr was off the fuckin hook. Me and L are gonna go trick or treatin too LOL She'd probably hafta sport a mask tho, esp since she's so tall, cuz they'd never buy that she was young enough to be still doin this LOL Free candy, partyin up later...works for me.

OK I'm gonna go to bed now. Skippin class and the rents not knowin about it takes work so I gotta be outta the house at 9 :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home