Monday, October 20, 2003

The past couple days have been a blur I think. Ummm...me and L watched a Spongebob Christmas special DVD with the free rental stubbie LOL Watched the hockey game, we won...against Montreal, how bout that.

I won't talk about the Michelle thing cuz it'll just get me beefed :P YOU'RE ALL USELESS!!

Got back from the bank, cuz of my money matters. I owed G from the prezzies and I gotta leave some in there. See, G...I TOLD ya the money'll be there today. Personally, I'm gettin tired of bein right all the time LOL God, nobody listens to me!! Well it's all good now. Gonna buy me a CD player finally.

Oh yeah, today's Al's bday...thinkin if I should get somethin...or even call, that fucker LOL Just playin. We should go out and do whatever, even tho I should be workin on my essay due Thurs ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home