Sunday, October 26, 2003

Saw Kill Bill (that was some bloody movie, damn...carnage!), watched somma the hockey game...they won, yay :) Sweeeet, my Leafies are winnin! Oh yeah and the Marlins won the world series...meh LOL You can tell I don't care much. I like baseball but FL and NY, whatever. Woulda been kinda tired if the Yanks won so I guess it's cool.

Dude, I got the idea to go to the tracks sometime LOL For some reason (K I was really bored this afternoon) I was watchin horse racin on TV and felt like bettin :) We should go on my bday or somethin...shit, if I won some money, that'd kick ass.

Yeah I even spent some time playin video games with the lil bro. Maybe it's the cheap old school Nintendo controls or I was just playin too long and too into it but the pad of my thumb really hurts LOL I sound like such a GEEK :P But I am the dream big sister. For a boy anyway. I'd do girly stuff like play around with hairstyles but he won't let me touch his hair LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home