Tuesday, October 28, 2003

K so I didn't puke last night, if anyone cares LOL I was really really close tho and I didn't wanna be throwin up while I was in the shower (I think it's the hot water that makes it worse) so I took a good ol Gravol. I really should get the coated kind cuz it always gets on my tongue and it tastes like shit. It made me think somethin/someone messed with my bottle of water once. ie. Me after boozin and blazin and takin a Gravol for the queasies and thinkin the water tasted funny, then runnin to the bathroom.

I had a big headache today. Maybe cuz L made me get up before noon and I didn't even get coffee. I kept sayin, "My brains, my brains!" all day :P So good thing there was hardly anyone in the theatre when we saw The Rundown today cuz I was all over the seats like it was my living room. And I said I wasn't gonna have any caffeine in the evening cuz I won't be able to get my sleep for tomorrow but I don't think I'll make it...8 pm is still way too frickin early to go to bed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home