Sunday, November 09, 2003

What is up with the messed up dreams?? What does it meeeeean?? At least I've remembered the last couple ones tho. But my short term memory's lost the last one LOL My own brain's out to drive me crazy. I was so out of it the other day. I seriously didn't know what day it was. I don't get it, I went to bed earlier than usual but still slept til 1 somethin. L called me and woke me up and she had to tell me it was Sat. It was very Matrix-y for a sec there. Anyway the last dream I had, I dunno where we were but I ran into Shy and she was actin totally out of it. Not like that's new. But here, I think she totally lost her mind. I haven't seen in her like months and she was all blazay about it. Somethin about these bags I was sellin that I took from some random person and how she ripped me off for one. Just bizzare. These dreams trip me out sometimes.

For all the lack of attention span, focus, and concentration, my mind's pretty cool at times too LOL The ESP(N...haha) is like whoa. It does some freaky shit. Like the other day when I was mentionin that I was vexed cuz I forgot to put Biggie's "Juicy" on my CD...OK, I usually tape Gilmore Girls but that night I was watchin it and that exact episode had Lorelai wearin Juicy pants...and they blantantly mentioned it in the show too. Her mom was like, you have the word juicy on your rear end. (Do you have a bra that has the word Tasty across it? LMAO) That's SO friggin weird. And it happens all the time.

And goin with the spooky stuff, I saw Scary Movie 3 yesterday. Not as good as the other 2 but still funny. And watched the resta the game...where we kicked some ass :) L had to go and say, "Oh we're winnin 3-0? We're killin 'em." And then the Oilers scored LOL Fool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home