Thursday, October 30, 2003

It's $10 to join up for the gym at school this yr, bastards. But they extended the health plan opt-out shit for 2 more weeks, after I missed the 1st one LOL Now I have nuthin naggin me at the back of my brain since I thought I'd get in trouble cuz I'd end up havin to pay the 200 somethin dollars for it. I was all ready to go to the office and bitch about how they didn't send out no notice letters or anythin. Guess some other ppl went and did it already so they're bein nice about it. Ya damn right!

I ran into Jamie the other day at school. Well actually, I was speed-walkin to the library and he came outta nowhere and scared my oblivious ass. Well that's Jamie anyway. It's never a "hey", it's a "HEY!" He's tryin to get his shit together for convacation and to graduate. I'm just surprised he didn't ask me if I wanted to go for a coffee LOL Wait, that's G's job LOL Kiddin, relax.

Aw yeah, Halloween's tomorrow :D And P's havin her bday thing on Sat so it's partyin up, kids! I'm sayin goodbye to that cash I have :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home