Sunday, November 16, 2003

G finally got her pix done. They're fuckin AMAZING! They're the ones from P's bday and Halloween. OMG there's 1 where, I dunno why, but Pris is the only one laughin at somethin and she's ROARING like she did somethin deliciously evil...like with her head tilted back and her mouth open LOL The Halloween ones rock too. For a total of 5 mins work, we looked damn good LOL We were scannin and takin sillyass webcam pix at G's on Fri after Timmy's.

Saw Elf yesterday :) So cute. Watched a bit of the game, it was Palazzo for John's bday last night too. I should really do some hw this weekend :P Well, soon since the weekend's pretty much over now.

Tues is L's grad so if she gets an extra ticket, I'll be goin. I've been designated the videographer. I'll be the one along with her rents goin, "That one's mine, my lil girl." *sniff sniff* LOL

My sister bought the Spongebob 1st season DVD set *claps* I've been watchin a lotta Patrick eppys lately, heehee. Workin on the 2nd DVD, there's a lot to go thru! :D

My new fav word is hellacious LOL Look it up. I just love sayin it, so everythin is hellacious...that's hellacious, you're hellacious...and it's even better that nobody really knows what it means.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home