Friday, November 21, 2003

Yeah, I just spend my Fri night at home...on the computer...doin work and researchin. So wrong. I woulda done more of this stuff at school in the library but I had to take my grandma to the doctor's. Of course nobody told me this beforehand except half an hr before. But it's not like I'll ditch her for hw...pressing as it may be. And it's not a reason to come back to class and say I didn't have time to do the work cuz I was sick one day and my grandmother was the next :P So that whole thing ate up like 5 hrs. So I'm goin tomorrow, and downtown to pick up my theatre stuff.

Speakin of downtown, seen Mya's video Fallen yet? Dude that's ALL Toronto! I'm so proud! :D I saw the Condom Shack in the background and I'm like hey! LOL Not like I go there :P It's all down Queen St, that's so hype. And TTC subway, what! LOL I can't believe she touched all those poles tho, gross :P

Haven't eaten much all day and I'm done for the night with this hw shit...I'm out to have some soup!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home