Thursday, November 20, 2003

Got my 1st credit card! :) At 22 this is my 1st LOL I've gotten a bunch in the mail before but obviously they were those random ones cuz I didn't ask for any. And there's always those ppl who ask me to come sign up for one and I tell them I don't have a job and they're like, that's OK. Um yeah, and what am I gonna pay off my bills with? My big fat inheritance? Cuz that's why I'd want a credit card in the 1st place, derr. And they keep at it, it's OK, it doesn't matter, so I hafta be like, DUDE I don't have a job! That means I have no money to pay for it, understaaand? So yes, with still no job and no income, I have this powerful piece of plastic now, mwahahaha! Thanks Dad LOL But I won't be goin crazy with it tho, I've seen what it can do with L and G the pathetic and weak shoppers they are :P Hey I didn't ask for it anyway, but I hear you'd need to establish good credit history to get anythin later in life, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home