Thursday, December 04, 2003

Well it's my bday today. I didn't know what everybody was talkin about when they said they felt old cuz I'm always the last one to have a bday in the yr, and I'm like, shut up, what the hell you talkin about, 23 is NOT old, but...damn, now I know. I think I said that last yr, bein 21 and turnin 22 sounded a lot older. 23's like the 'career age' or whatever. You should be comin outta school and bein professional and startin that whole life down the road thing. I'm so not about that. Esp since I don't look it. I just can't believe it's my bday already. I spent yesterday revelling in the last hrs of bein 22 and just takin a breath from everythin lately. And doin my nails LOL I'm excited cuz it means we'd all get to party and have a bomb-ass time but I'm not all that hyped about turnin 23. Ah well, a bday IS a bday, time to play! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home