Monday, December 15, 2003

I just spent the afternoon doin up the Xmas tree and stringin lights up around the stairs (I got up earlier today...this is why I don't, cuz I end up with nuthin to do :P). Takes some work this holiday decoratin stuff lemme tell ya. But it looks good :D I'm such a dork. I got all excited about the pretty colours...and then they startin blinkin. 6 yr old here! LOL I'm gonna put lights in my room, haha.

It snowed snowed yesterday so we didn't end up goin to Square One but hit up Town Centre again. 5 girls on a shoppin trip, look out. I dunno how but we spent like 7 hrs at the mall. Got there about 1ish and by the time it was 5, we still hadn't even done the lower level yet LOL I tried on a whole wack of stuff but I only came out with Silk & Satin PJs and an Old Navy top and hat. Thought I'd go diff by gettin a red shirt, haha. Figures there'd be paint or whatever it is on the inside so I gotta go exchange it :P

Still got jeans, boots, and maybe a few more tops to get. I keep havin to remind myself to get long-sleeved shirts cuz it's winter but I always end up lookin at Tshirts still :P And I want longer legs! It's a bitch to find the right jeans cuz they usually fit but then they're super long. And I don't like to hem them. 1)It looks retarded 2)It usually takes away from the flare 3)It takes time and sometimes it costs too, meh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home