Tuesday, December 16, 2003

I got in the bathtub (to take a shower :P) and I swear I smelled weed. Either someone was doin a Jamaican hotbox or I've got bong water in my pipes. Haha...pipes...bong. Anyway.

I can't breathe much thru my nose cuz I somehow got friggin dirty cold germs. Figures, just as we get the snow. I had a sore throat a couple days ago but luckily that went away cuz I kinda knew it was comin so I gargled like crazy and chewed on some Alpine gum.

K right now I have this, I dunno, taste? in my mouth like I ate cotton candy...but I didn't. Well not really taste, I can't explain it. Kinda like a smell but it's in your throat but then again, kinda like a memory. Like when you smell a certain somethin and it brings about a certain memory. Yeah now I sound like I've been breathin in too much of whatever that was in the bathroom. I can hear colours!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home