Tuesday, December 23, 2003

When I said 100% by Mon, I meant 90% :P I was on a liquid diet. Oh yes, 7Up for dinner. I graduated to solids tho...oatmeal and PLAIN macaroni, bland and tasteless, woo!

Went shoppin (well, window-shoppin) with the moms and bro yesterday. Oh god, I just wanted to get outta there. Not just cuz my stomach was startin to hurt again, not just cuz my mom is the slowest walker in the world, but cuz we were in fob city, haha. I don't like that mall. BUT I did find a lil place in there that was pretty much all Coke stuff but they had a buncha old and hard to find Pepsi stuff too.

G wanted me to dye her hair so I went over. She got the exact same shade as me, that fuckin biter! LOL She said they didn't have any more Chocolate Cherry so she got the next closest thing. She's like, it's a Feria Power Red and it's almost the same colour. I'm like, is it called Burgundy Blowout?? That's the 1 I used, loser! Now we're gonna look even more the same! LOL And I got some flecks of dye on my damn jeans too. I really hafta do some laundry.

Gonna see Mona Lisa Smile tonight. Oh and it's Tash's bday today. If only that ass picked up the phone sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home