Sunday, December 21, 2003

Yeah, ya know that weird feelin I had in my tummy? That turned out to be what I think was the stomach flu...or food poisoning. I threw up all my dinner...and probably lunch too :P I think I puke more than anybody in the world except bulimics, fuck. So, this whole weekend was stayin in and recoverin from whatever the hell virus/24 hr bug thingy that had stricken me. Yup, a cold, fever, sharp pains in the stomach, throwin up, and a heachade each time I had to cough. Meds city. I'm way better now tho, thank god. Can't deal with this shit anymore. And I haven't seen a doctor. It just takes too long, esp when you're sick and in misery, I'm just in no mood to be waitin around for hrs just so I can be told to take some over the counter medicine anyway. I'd rather do that in bed, bitchin and moanin, haha. And bein typical, by the time I'd actually get to see the doc, I'd be pretty much better with no symptoms to show and the doc would think I was makin up shit :P

I wanted to go to the Snoop after party at the Docks on Sat but of course I couldn't. OK I did end up goin out for a bit last night but still. I was feelin a lot better and I thought I was pretty much over it so I had to get out for 1 of those talk & chill sessions at Timmy's cuz G and P had "somethin to tell us" and L apparently had "somethin to give me" (Xmas card, with candies :D) and "somethin to show me" LOL (she got a stuffed Patrick on a keychain, haha). They went to see Lord of the Rings tonight but I really don't care about that movie so it's OK. If it's 1 thing I don't like, it's ppl havin fun without me.

I should be 100% by tomorrow hopefully. It'll suck ass if I'm still feelin crappy by Xmas time. We still have no idea what we're doin for New Yr's!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home