Friday, December 26, 2003

Christmas was interesting. Christmas Eve me and L went to G's house to watch movies, haha...Freaky Friday and half of Tomb Raider 2 :P And we finally made New Yr's Eve plans. Got a room at the...get this...Royal York, booyah! (The cheapest rate outta all of them, I dunno why!), decided on havin dinner at this fancy Italian place, and got tix to Piccadilly Circus Pub after. I rock. Pris hasta find out if she's comin too. I don't think she knows what's she's gonna get herself into LOL

Christmas was the family dinner thing (I can eat real food now, yay!), presents and such. Which is kinda unusual for us cuz we don't really do the whole presents at Xmas thing anymore. Yeah we're not much of a conventional family, let's just say that. I got some decent stuff but it's more the stuff that I'll buy for myself but the rents pay for, haha :) Ya know, they don't really know what I want or will like and the only way to make sure of that is for me to get it all *shrugs* Ahhhh, credit. But I wanna steal the lil stuffed reindeer my bro got LOL I've named her Petals cuz her antlers look like flower petals :P

So after dinner, my sister has this weird thing of wantin to make butter cookies...except we have no butter...or icing sugar...and everythin's closed. So me and her go on a lil quest for a convenience store that's open Xmas day and has butter. My dad's car was blockin her car in the driveway so she made me move it and after that damn incident in G's driveway, I said I'd never drive that fuckin thing again. Not even to back it out of my own driveway. I HATE HATE HATE that car! And it's so friggin BIG! I told her this, insisted that she move it but no. Yeah, turns out that not only did I think that I almost hit the fire hydrant in the yard, but I actually did cuz my dad found a dent the next day :P I'm actually laughin about it now but yeaaaaah...ooops! I swear I didn't touch nuthin but hey. Which makes me comment about how gettin nicks and bumps on your ride really isn't a big deal. And I'm not just sayin that cuz I did it to my dad's. Honestly, as long as your car isn't mashed up and it's not some showroom Porsche or a Beemer, things like that don't matter. All that mess with ppl havin shits if another person dings your car and hey let's start a brawl cuz you chipped my paint. It still RUNS :P

Anyway, I got way off topic there. The car seemed fine. So me and my sis cruised for some butter, havin a smoke (cuz I CAN!). I had pretty much quit since the end of the summer, crud. Ah well. We were gettin gas and she asked me to check the glove compartment for an air miles card and there were packs of cigs and I'm like, why do you have so many in there? She's like, Lin went to St. Antigua and they're a dollar! ONE dollar!

We found a Mac's and got $5 butter LOL So all the kids made butter cookies with coloured sugar on top. All from scratch...Martha Stewart, aw yeah.

K so today bein Boxing Day, I usually stay home from the madness that is the mall but I wanted to see if they had any stuff I wanted on sale so I said I'd go with L cuz she was goin with her mom in the morning. I was at the mall at 9 in the friggin AM. I couldn't believe I was shoppin at this time, let alone even bein up. We got done with 1 mall, L got some KFC and chilled at my house for a bit, then we went with G and her sisters to STC, haha. Yeah we're crazy enough to go to not 1 but 2 malls on Boxing Day. It was a ZOO. Parking took like 45 mins and that's only cuz we were lucky. That part was pure jokes tho. Thought I'd go nuts in Boathouse, West 49, Old Navy, and Bluenotes but there wasn't that much interestin stuff, wanted a few things here and there but I just settled for another pair of jeans. I wanna go to Sam the Record Man downtown tomorrow for their yearly Boxing Day insanity and get my DVDs. Yeah I think I'm down for standin in line outside for a while for some cheap goods.

My legs are tired, too much walkin today! I totally forgot it was Fri today :P Watched the Leafs...6-5 baby, owww! My boys are kickin ass. That game was RIDICULOUS, and we won :)

Gonna go do my laundry...all those new clothes to wash, heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home