Wednesday, January 21, 2004

My muscles really hurt :P Yes! Who's ready for the gym!

Finally got my voicemail on the new cell fixed, yay :) I couldn't get to hear the 4 msgs I had already so they were just sittin there for a few days.

I was tryin to think of this song that I downloaded a while ago but had to erase (since I don't have Kazaa on here anymore). I had no idea what it was called or who it was by...not even how it went LOL But I knew it was a wicked song! All I remebered was it was by some girl group and 1 of their names was America :P I know this cuz I heard the song on the radio and didn't know what it was called so I did a Google and came upon the group's website OK? Anyway, it was buggin the HELL outta me. I had the words on the tip of my tongue. After lots of useless research on the net, it finally popped into my mind outta nowhere. "For All Time!" Went to go do a search on Kazaa on the bro's comp. Soluna! That's it! Haha. It really bothered me not knowin. You don't even understand.

Saw Sayma on the bus comin home. Did the whole big dinner thing with the family. Watched the game. Just waitin for the money to come tomorrow, haha :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home