Friday, January 23, 2004

Me and L went to check out Goodlife after the mall today. That yearly thing's gonna be a problem...600 for the yr? Fuck no. We'll see at the other one. But we got a free book! Haha. And I like how we went to BK for dinner afterwards LOL The girl doin our questionnaire thingy before our tour..."How are your eating habits?" "Pretty crappy." But derr, all these questions about our lazyass lifestyle...that's why we're JOINING the gym!

OMG yesterday it snowed and I had to get to night class. Took an HOUR just to get to Vic Park! I was like, by the time I get to school it'll be like 8, I should probably go back home. Plus I had to pee real bad :P But then it'd be a total waste of 2 bus tickets and if I did miss most of class, I could at least do the readings on reserve to make it worthwhile. But I was only 40 mins late.

Matt brought over his PS2 yesterday. Games games games (2/3 of them illegal, haha). Holy shit, whoever made up Manhunt was one fucked up person. I didn't know what the backstory was or how to play but apparently you're a fuckin psycho who skulks around in dark alleys bludgening ppl with bats and crowbars. CREEPY!! Damn, I would not play this thing in the dark by myself. Tho I'd hate to say that I kinda liked it. I feel really terrible sayin that I had fun killin these ppl! But OMG one part had these dead bodies hangin from the ceiling of some abandoned building and I was freakin out. I could walk into them and smack them with my bat and shit!

I didn't even realize it was Fri today. Ooooh we're goin bar-ing tonight so I'm out :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home