Monday, February 23, 2004

From what my fadin brain can recollect, it's been watchin the games, strippin my bedroom walls bare, havin relatives over from India (I know..India??? Don't make me get into it, haha), and goin to Jack Astor's last night.

Andrew called me the other day to hang out or whatever and me and G were gonna hit a bar or somethin so they'd meet up with us. He was gonna have a friend with him and G bein the very quiet anti-social introvert haha, stickin her with some guy while I hook up with Andrew wasn't the best idea :P So I called P to be the buffer, haha. I knew SHE'D talk for the both of them LOL

So me and the chicks were havin drinks and nachos and catchin up on P's dirty details with Marcus. Andy (I dunno why I call him that but I like doin it, haha) calls and says his buddy Mike's car got pulled over and they were gettin grief from the cops and they'll be like an hr late. We found out the story later and it's funny as hell. His car is a piece of shit (his words...and we saw it too, haha). "Dumpster green!" LOL Oh lord, Mike is fuckin jokes. Anyway, we had drinks and stuff, played some pool, helped out a guy from Windsor stranded with no gas in his car, haha (scammer or not, I dunno...meh :P) Good times.

Andrew's a cool guy. P thinks he's cute, haha. I just like that he's chill like me. And it's not like a 'talk' thing, ya know? Like what are we, what's this thing we're doin called, where's this gonna go type shit. It's just fun kickin it with him and I don't hafta label it. He could even be seein and mackin some other chick and it wouldn't matter to me cuz I'm not like a possessive jealous type but I'm not some come-get-it slutbag either. But it's hype I found somebody else who'll come out with me, haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home