Friday, February 27, 2004

Do I take care of my bidniz or what? Haha. I'm all done my shit and it's the weekend so...aww yeaaaah.

So Wed night went like this: somewhat worked on my essays til about 4, went to bed, heard loud voices in the neighbour's yard (sometimes there's shoutin...I'm like, wtf are they havin a bbq back there?? But I figured it was just the dad cuz he always goes to work early in the morning...and I only know this cuz I hear his truck before I go to bed :P), then I heard a quick and LOUD, I dunno, megaphone horn or cop siren, then nuthin. I'm semi asleep when I get woken up by a bright ass flash of light. I think it was some fuckin floodlight or somethin cuz, no joke, it was bright enough that I thought it was suddenly daylight. My eyes shot open and I was like, holy shit wtf was that? Dunno what the hell was goin on over there.

Then I got up around 11 to finish my work. Ugh, I couldn't get anythin done! Ppl msgin me and interruptin me. Then not only did Goodlife call again about comin back but Premier called right after. What is this, gym recruitin day? But I eventually got that bitch midterm done...at about 7:30, hahaha. I dunno why I think I'm ever gonna make it to class before lecture the day an essay is due :P

Andrew called about doin somethin on Sat, before I was about to head out. Then L called wantin to do somethin after I got out, just as I left the house, haha. Got to school at about 9, surprisingly earlier than I thought, but I didn't wanna go in while the movie was on so I just chilled in the TEL building's sweet study area next to the room. Thank goodness I didn't get there at like 10 cuz they got out at 9:30 and I woulda been screwed. I saw a girl who was in my narratology class last semester and I handed in my essays then jetted. L and Vick picked me up in L's new Beemer :D Too bad none of us knew how to get the damn gas tank hatch to open, hahaha!

Even tho I was at school for less than half an hr, I still didn't get home til like 12:30 :P They were still sittin in my driveway lookin thru the owner's manual and pokin at every button on the doors while I went inside and got L's pix, haha.

I had a cappuccino so it's not like I was tired so I played Vice City (addictive!) til about 4 am, haha. Then I felt kinda ick and I threw up a bit before bed. I know, you wanted to hear about that. Well that was that. Vick and Al are finishin up their Reading Weeks and L's startin hers so...should be fun. I'm gonna go dry my hair.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home