Wednesday, February 25, 2004

Hahaha, this is me not doin my essays due tomorrow. But it's OK cuz I have til about 5:30 pm to get them done and they're only about 4 pages long...plus I've had tea, coffee, and chocolate today so...weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! AND I've got the downstairs comp to work on so nobody can bitch that I'm keepin them up with the mad typin. Or maybe I'll actually go to bed before 3 in the morning and I'll get up early to do it then. Mayyyyyybe.

I just bought the course book TODAY, just cuz the prof said we HAD to use references from the readings, haha! And I'm gonna return it next week *evil grin*.

Oh yeah, L's not mad at me anymore cuz she called today. What'd I say, give her a day or 2...OK well technically it's been 3 but I IM'ed her last night and she answered without bein all grr on me, so there. I know she just wants her set of my pix, haha.

No worries, ppl...I can SO do this! L8r!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home