Monday, March 15, 2004

Ooooh good game tonight...Leafies won overtime, aw yeah! And I'm all caught up on my movies and posts, geez. Yesterday I saw that the marks were up for our midterm essay and I didn't wanna check cuz of that whole if I did shitty it'd get me down thing, haha. But I looked at it today and I was 1 friggin point from a B! Damn. So I got a C. Which isn't too bad, esp for someone who didn't even do any of the readings, haha. And all I need is a C overall for this class anyway...and a C+ overall GPA thingy to graduate with honours.

This is me and Fish's convo on MSN a few hrs ago: (the scary bad typing is not mine, haha)

hi are you there?

hey what's up, just doin hw

good I am so sorryt o botehr you like this but canyou do me a huge favour??

okaaaaaay

I am at the library at school right now...can you calll my sis in montreal and ask her to go on msn so I can talk to her for a few secs. I just got some disspointing news frommy dad on email and do not have my cell phone on me to talk to her and have to saty on campus because i have to work tonight.
I will pay you back...
her number is ************ thanks a
bunch....
let me know if she is there...
if its ok withyou...

haha how much does it cost to call montreal?

it's like 10 cents a minute....
dear god I 'll give you the 20cents when I
see you ove rthe summer.

lol that's it? well then don't worry about it! ok do you want me to call right now?

yes please tell her to go on right away
her name is *****
you should already know that though...
geez we've been freinds for how long...

lol I know her NAME! ok hold on a sec

ok

she's not home

shit....
ok that's cool... thanks a bunch I guess I am just gonna have to email her... I owe ya...
ok I am gonna do that now...will see you soon and I do hope things are going well for you now...sorry gotta rush... just so much work.
miss ya nad love ya
ps. nitety nite.

k no prob...have a good one babes
-------------------------------------------------------

So I called Montreal, haha! That Fish, there's a unique one.

On a totally diff note, I'm kinda havin issues with...stuff, haha. Well I'm not havin issues but you know :P Agh...ppl. I guess I could only call it love but it's not about love, no bf/gf shit or anythin like that...what should I call it? The concept of 'like'? :P Shit, I seem to unknowingly do stupid things sometimes...or I will. Wooooo, I dunno. VAGUE MUCH? Haha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home