Sunday, September 21, 2003

Saw Underworld last night. It was good. If I had to choose, I'd be a vampire than a werewolf. Obviously, the hair issue LOL They made the whole creature of the night thing seem friggin cool but then I realized, vampires are demon things that come from freaky satanic beginnings. Hmm..maybe not then. But I'd be like the vamps in the movie. I'd still look like a human, dressed in kickass black gear, and not bite ppl.

G finally figured out how to burn songs from Kazaa. L was at her house makin CDs but the sister clan were all arguin and yellin and G had to run an errand and she didn't wanna be alone with the screamer females so she came to my house LOL Holy crap, I was havin such a crabbyass bad day cuz the family was givin me a hard time for some reason and it was like a godsend to actually have an empty house for a couple hrs. And then I went out, so it was a beautiful thing not seein or hearin them for the whole night LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home