Tuesday, September 16, 2003

Oh don't I love goin to school on days I don't even have class. I left a vmail yesterday evening for the prof whose class I'm tryin to get into cuz I just NEED the credits and I'm thinkin maybe he'd get back to me this morning before class so I left my phone on and I got up early to show up at the class just in case. No call, didn't end up gettin to see him before the class. I'm like, that prick...his email doesn't work, doesn't call me, can't get a hold of him, dunno his office hrs.

So I'm waitin around doin jack for about 3 hrs. It's supposed to end at 5:30 and it's gettin past that. I'm like, what the hell are they still doin in there? Every now and then someone would come out so I guess they were doin somethin where you'd get to leave once you were done. I was thinkin I'd go to the bookstore to get my books for my other class so I'd at least have somethin to read but I was like scared to leave cuz knowin my luck he'd jet while I was gone. I call L and contemplate just leavin but then I woulda came for NUTHIN.

Anyway, it's like 6 and they're finally done so I got to talk to him. Turns out he's the nicest guy LOL He was just about to call me back after class cuz he was so busy. He's kinda young and was pretty much understanding with my fucked up situation. But the class was full...some punks swiped the last spots last week or somethin :P And seemed like he didn't even care about the proposal or prerequisite crap. Dammit! So I'm stuck in this bitch of a problem again. I thought even if I didn't end up gettin this class, (I KNEW I wouldn't, cuz that's just my life in all its suckage) at least I'd be kinda productive and get my books. Since it took so long I figured the bookstore woulda been closed by that time cuz it just FIGURES. But wow, it was still open. It's really pathetic when a stupid thing like that is considered a small victory. And it really was.

I'm friggin sleepy. And I'm really tired of this shit. It's so easy to just say fuck it and that's what I wanna do so bad. I know if I just drop it and care less than I already do, I'm screwed no doubt. I'm in no mood to do another semester when I technically shoulda been done last yr. 3 time senior, anybody? Summer school, anyone? And I don't wanna get up at 7 tomorrowwww! At least I got THIS class...it's like pullin teeth and gougin eyes around this fuckin place. Of course, it'll be hard and boring as hell. Bitch, bitch, bitch, yeah that's right! I get to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home