Thursday, September 04, 2003

Aiiiii, it's Thurs and this last week of summer vacay is goin quick. So not lookin forward to startin school. Am I ever? Maybe it'll help if I actually cared about what I'm doin and if I even liked my school. Sicka the bullshit! The crapass courses, bein on hold on the phone forever, the garbage program requirements I have...I feel like killin somebody! It's SO FUCKED UP!! *sigh* Maybe I should take this semester off and make it 6 yrs LOL

BUT I got around to enrollin for classes and I'm officially in 1 internet course. I finally got thru to the registrar office but can't get an advisin appt til later in the month but they're doin drop-ins Mon morning so I hafta be there at 8 frickin 30. School's a nightmare and it hasn't even started yet. But I know this--I'll be havin some damn fun this weekend cuz it's the LAW.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home