Sunday, August 24, 2003

OMG that cig I had was SO good :P Who knew suckin smoke into your lungs would feel so sweet? So Al's goin to Barbados for sure on Mon. She sucks and she knows it LOL S'okay tho, she's so bringin us somethin good back...owes us BIG time! Still tho, it's poops that she won't be comin. I'm tryin to find someone else to go but everybody's got work or goin back to school already :(
But this frown's been turned upside down cuz I got my new kicks yesterday. That's right, mama finally scored her Skechers. Oooooh pretty pretty Skechers. I liked both the black and the blue ones but since like every pair of runners I have are black, I picked the blue with the sparkly lil stripe.

Me, Pris, L, and G went out last night. Pris said Al went to Wonderland and I had called Al's cell and no one picked up but I thought I got her voice mail. There was no talkin, just Beyonce's "Baby Boy" blastin. I was like wtf, did she change it? Meh. So I left a msg anyway. "Um, Alice? It's me, just wanted to know if you wanted to come out with us or somethin later when you get home...and I still wanna talk to your PUNK ASS, bye!" So Al calls me back and we were both like, where have you been? I called you so many times. I'm like, what're you talkin about, whatever. And she was actin like she had no idea what was goin on.

"Didn't you get my msg? I left you a vmail."
"No?"
"Then what're you callin me about?"
"I'm goin to Barbados now so I wanted to talk to you about the cottage thing."
"Oh, yeah, I already know...wait, what's on your vmail?"
"Uh...Hi this is Alice, blah blah blah..."
"So you didn't change it?"
"No."
"Ah fuck, I called the wrong number then. I left a msg on some stranger's vmail and called them a punk ass!" LOL

That person must think I'm a total dumbass but it's OK cuz they don't know me! :P I swear I dialed the right number tho. Shows what I know...that's the 2nd time recently :P I thought I called L and I got some lady who could hardly speak english.

Well us 4 girls are still goin to the cottage and we'll be pickin up food and some gear from Al. I called Lionel about hookin me up with some stuff ;) If it comes thru...Lionel, I love you, you rock!

We're all goin to Pris' today (new deck and all...oooooh! "Are we allowed to go on it, or is it gonna like, *ka-pow!!*? LOL) to see Al before she leaves tomorrow and before Pris starts orientation for teacher's college, during which she will no longer have a social life.

Some of the familia went to Forest this morning but I didn't wanna go cuz of today. Yes it's actually called Forest, cuz well...there's a lotta forest :P It's near London or somethin. It's one of those 1 movie theatre towns, I'd lose my friggin mind if I lived there. But the aunt or whoever she is to me there owns 2 restaurants and I remember the last time we went it was cool. Of course I was nowhere near legal so playin around the bar wasn't as hype as it'd be now ;) My sis is goin to Florida tomorrow too...we're all goin on our lil vacays separately LOL So it's gonna be bit emptier these next few days. Right now I only hafta deal with my dad bein home but it's all good cuz he's alright...not as naggy as the moms about where and when I go out anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home