Wednesday, August 13, 2003

K I am havin a BAD DAY! But you wouldn't tell by my surprisingly still upbeat mood. I'm lucky I'm an optimistic person! :P
I went with L to get her eye appt, maybe they'd have those coloured contact demos. Meh, guess I'll hafta to the place Al goes. L got blue ones tho. I'm like, what're you, Aryan? LOL The ideal blond hair, blue eyes...all fake of course :D
And they couldn't do anythin with my pix so I just bought a couple reprints. Black's is tight, they woulda charged me for all the blurry pix if I wanted them. Fiiine!
But what topped it all off was me almost gettin myself killed and runnin a car into someone's yard and potentially the front of their house! I had to pick up somethin from G's but L was gonna be over soon so I figured I'd take the car real quick instead of walkin. Even tho the other day I had said I wouldn't take the Ford cuz I hate drivin it so much rather than go out at all. NEVER NEVER takin it anywhere again!! I parked in her driveway (on an incline) but left it runnin cuz I was gonna be out in a sec and I started walkin to the door. I heard funny noises and knew it was that shitass car. I dash out and see the fuckin thing ROLLIN DOWN THE DRIVEWAY!! My biggest non-drivin nightmare is happenin. All I could think about as I chased it down was how my dad was gonna kill me if I mashed it up LOL...even tho I put it in PARK I swear to god! So obviously my 120 pound body was doin very little to stop a 2 ton car and it got up on the curb of the house across from G's. I'm like ohhhh shit, please don't roll up on the lawn and crash into their living room!! I pretty much almost killed myself pushin at the back tryin to stop it. Yeah I kept rollin with it too! I didn't realize til later I coulda gotten my foot ran over. I couldn't get into the car fast enough to step on the brake but I slowed it down enough for it to roll back off the curb part. Then I got in and braked...and got the friggin bottom of my pants caught on the whatever it was thingy by the door. Big bell flare jeans, geez! Then I think it was the person who lived there drivin up and goin into the garage and again, I didn't realize this til later. Good thing I was back on the street and in the car. She still looked at me weirdly tho cuz I was backed up against the curb and had this probably traumatized look on my face. Like I was doin some fucked up parkin job from all the way across the street into G's driveway :P So I parked again and didn't move for a good min til I knew for sure it wasn't gonna go nowhere. G's mom came out for a breather and fortunately didn't see any of this. I smile and say, "Hiiiiii." "Hi...Gina's not home." "Oh I know, I'm just pickin somethin up from Sarah, tralalalala." I was about to tell Sarah, do you know what the hell happened to me just now? but I didn't LOL So I get back home after sayin OMG the whole way and cursin the car out. My baby toe was stingin but I figured cuz I jammed my foot against my flip flop while stoppin the car. I look down and there's blood on my shoe and bits of the side scraped off. I was cleanin up my toe so I had my jeans rolled up and I'm like, yeah, since my toe was kinda hurtin and turned out it's bleedin, I should check the resta me too cuz my leg kinda hurts. I have a gash in my toe, scraped skin on the top of my other foot, a longass bruise on my shin, and grass stains on my knees. All cuz the fuckin shitbox couldn't stay in fuckin park. NEW CAR TIME!
So I told Al and Pris we were doin somethin tonight for DAMN sure. Make me feel betterrrrr!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home