Saturday, August 02, 2003

Well it was an experience tryin to wash my tat. I was gettin worried I was gonna take off precious colour and make it end up less black than it was. I can't tell if it's the layer that's supposed to come off or it's skin startin to heal that shouldn't be comin off. Al said she didn't see blood when I was gettin it done. She so lied, cuz there was def blood on the bandage today LOL ANYWAY! It doesn't hurt, which is awesome but it's still kinda sore. Just don't nobody TOUCH ME THERE!!!! Why is it that whenever I get inked, everybody happens to unintentionally smack my shoulder?? Dammit ppl! Hands to yourselves! :P
OK Caribana stuff today is out, it's rainin. Lotsa movies I wanna see...Bad Boys 2, Tomb Raider 2, maybe American Wedding, How to Deal if it's still playin around here, I know there's no doubt L and G wanna see S.W.A.T., and Freaky Friday.
Nice, it's the long weekend and we're goin clubbin Sun and doin whatever on Mon. Then it should be that big reunion chill thing with everybody I haven't seen in a while. Should I do like Al and her Summer of Alice? LOL Might make it up there with last summer which was, THA bomb! ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home