Monday, July 28, 2003

Well I can feel my feet now. It's alllll about the recovery today...my skin is peelin, yum! I just knew it was a matter of time before my lower back and back of my neck would start lookin ickier than it already does and make me moisturize the hell out of it. Hopefully it looks better before Fri when I'm gettin my tat touched up and Stuart (MY tattoo artist, heehee) has to deal with seein it :P
I'm so amped for the JT show tomorrow! :D Ah yes, it's been a while since I've seen my boy in concert. Too bad the seats aren't anywhere near the front :P I actually could get somethin on the floor but I'm just not givin up $100+ for it. Maybe I'm just maturin outta my nutso spend-it-all teenybopper days and as much as I'm a fan of Justin, that much money for 1 night? Meh. I'll just hafta make do with super zoom shots with Al's camera :P I'm so tempted to get back into the hardcore mode tho LOL Where's Tasha when you need a partner in crime? Memories...those were good times. Scorin tix, gettin up into the good seats, tryin to get meet & greets. Never went psycho stalker and camped out and shit like that but I'm thinkin of huntin down hotels and the venue cuz Justin's in town for 3 days. And since I'm skippin class tomorrow night, I've got a couple days off too :) And since I'm legal unlike most of his crazyass fans, I can def get into any clubs he might hit, yeah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home