Monday, July 21, 2003

Itchy itchy itchy! ARRRRGGGHHH! For some reason, my back is itchin like you wouldn't believe, like to the point of pain. I had to pilfer some aloe gel at Walmart AND Shopper's to make it go away...plus some calamine lotion shit...and I tried to get L to spray me with some sunburn first aid stuff too :P Do you have any idea how retarded I looked scratchin my own lower back and behind my shoulders the whole time we were at the mall? No really, I really don't have fleas!


What Kind of Drunk Are You?
LOL! It's true!!

BUT...super deal of the day: 30 Life brand Gravols for $2.99 baby! That should last me a while. I still didn't find my Skechers. And I still need to get those tanks and another bracelet. Kim doesn't have it so I really have no clue where it'd be.
And where the hell's Lisa? That jackass should be callin me by now. And that's my cue to jet and see what's up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home