Saturday, July 12, 2003

So last night I'm all ready and we were gonna go in an hr when Kim calls me back up and says that her psycho ex-bf is comin over to her house to argue some more and it totally wrecks up the plans. I'm like, want me to come over too and back you up? :P But it's fine, I dunno what their history is but apparently they do this a lot. She said she'll so make it up to me...and give me those passes to the Guv :)
Since G was goin to see Charlie's Angels, I called her ass up and told her to come pick me up LOL So at least I did get to see it and not by my damn self. But I know she's not gonna deliver on goin out tonight so I'll probably take Pris to go see T3 then watch all the movies she gets for free at work later. It's a movie weekend, kids...I am a party animal. I'll just keep tellin myself there's other weekends...and that I should be doin that essay of mine :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home