Saturday, July 05, 2003

A good friend will bail you out of jail. A great friend will be there with you sayin, "That was fuckin awesome!!"

Ask me what I love about you and I will tell you everythin you are.

Don't these kick ass? :D If someone said the last one to me, I'd die...too bad it's MINE, heh.



entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla


You Are Beauty
You are Beauty.

You are beautiful, whether it be on the inside, the
outside, or both. People are drawn to you as
strongly as you are drawn to the beauty in the
world around you.


What Emotion Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

You're Perfect ^^
-Perfect- You're the perfect girlfriend. Which
means you're rare or that you cheated :P You're
the kind of chick that can hang out with your
boyfriend's friends and be silly. You don't
care about presents or about going to fancy
placed. Hell, just hang out. You're just happy
being around your boyfriend.


What Kind of Girlfriend Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

This may or may not be a total lie LOL Makes me look good tho so I'll take 'em! No really, I answered them honestly. Yes, I went on a quiz spree...got 2 hrs to kill before Kimmy's BBQ. I hope to hell she has a decent liquor stash. Yeah I can go from sweet romantic beauty to a gutter-mouth party chick in 3 secs :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home