Saturday, June 21, 2003

Oh yeah, scored at the mall yesterday too. Finally bought the top I wanted :) Been lookin forever for 1 of those 1-sided half tank top shirts, in black and with the strap on the right shoulder. And they had the zodiac tanks! Except the Sag ones with the lil jewel-y sign were only smalls, dammit. I just wanted a medium, is that so much to ask? It really sucks shoppin for myself cuz like nuthin comes in my size...jeans are too long, shoes are too big, etc etc. I don't get it, girls are supposed to be these crazy long-legged creatures with feet to match and tiny waists and stick-like arms? Alllllllrighty!
But check this, they have a tshirt at American Eagle that says Squeaky Clean!! I told L she had to get it. Again, what're the odds there's shirts out there with both our Messenger names? We'd be walkin together with my Minty Fresh and her Squeaky Clean LOL Totally retarded but too funny.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home