Sunday, June 15, 2003

Well the girls were trippin and bein old women so we didn't go clubbin like I wanted to and we somehow ended up at Vinnie's...this was after I said I wasn't too into goin to D&B's and meetin up with Al and Mike :P Same damn thing except downtown! At least the parkin was free LOL These chicks are so fuckin indecisive, I feel like slappin them all the time. And they know it :P We were lookin at the Loose Moose, Havana, Croc Rock, I wanted to hit Joe. We didn't even go in and play cuz they were tired etc etc. So we were out on the patio chillin. I dunno wtf was up with my body that night cuz I only had a SoCo & Coke before we left and a Vex there and I was gettin the mad pinkness...and not so much in the face! I went to the washroom before we jetted and I looked in the mirror and was like holy shit. But I was fine otherwise, really. And somethin else I'll tell ya, lyin down in the backseat of the car while they're drivin is much more fun. No I wasn't passin out or feelin pukey, my feet were killin cuz we were walkin a damn while to get to the car and I was sportin the bitch boots :P Another blister for me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home