Thursday, June 12, 2003

Ugh, this week totally kicked my ass. No time! Spent the weekend doin that damn essay, plus Mon and Tues right before class. OK, well except Fri night...and Sun night, heehee. Y'all know I'd lose my mind if I didn't get out just a bit. Saw The Italian Job. Was supposed to go to see Coldplay (yes it's still all your fault G, you remember this forever GRRR!! :P) so we had to settle for hearin them live over the radio (go Edge!) while drivin in the car goin out on Wed night. Heard the music but obviously not the same but guess that's better than nuthin. Wanted to maybe go see a Jays game too but guess not. Played pool. Al's lucky my aim was totally off and I had unsteady hands or whatever cuz I woulda won straight LOL Scratched almost every single time on the 8 ball(Balls! Barnacles! Boogershnots! LOL) but we both did so we just said we were even :P Al's goin to the NHL awards Thurs night.
I pretty much finished that essay in like a day, blam! 12 pages of pure genius...or pure BS LOL Yeah that's how I work, do shit last min and do a mad rush, get to class late, hand it in and jet :P I really hope I did alright with it tho. 50 fuckin percent! I just need a C average and it's all good. At least I got to go home early, cuz they were showin a film I've already seen. And since I was half an hr late, I was just there for 30 mins of lecture LOL Sweeeet. That was the 1st Tues night that I've not been stuck in class for in a longggg time. I wanted to go see Finding Nemo but L and G weren't goin for it and of course we went for coffee, which sucks since I can't even HAVE coffee at night. Well technically I can, if I don't feel like sleepin at all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home