Wednesday, May 28, 2003

I been gettin these messed up dreams like these past couple weeks, like nightmares but not really scary. Just freaky weird like, what the hell was that?? I guess when I was younger I dreamt more and now I don't as much and whenever I do have dreams, I don't really remember them. Like I know I had them but not exactly what they were about. And lately, I been wakin up in a sweat and I'm like well holy crap, dunno what's goin on. I just know this stuff I'm dreamin about is SO bizarre. But at least the last few days, I haven't been havin the freaky ones, just the ones that don't make sense :P
How damn funny is Strong Bad and Homestar Runner? I love these guys! "Store!" This chick's site is jokes too, good stuff Amanda Lewis.net Yes I'm pimpin out stranger's sites now for free :)
I should be at the Jays game tonight but that didn't pan out, obviously. Hmm...I think I should go wash my hair now since somebody betta be takin me out later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home