Friday, May 30, 2003

We went out straight from class to go for coffee and I still came home about the same time I woulda if I took the bus :P I've realized just how many hrs of my life I waste just on slowass public transportation. Man, I GOTTA get my Walkman fixed! Or get with the times and shnag somebody's Discman :)
Anybody who thinks girls are neat, tidy, clean, perfect creatures has obviously never seen a women's public washroom. OMG. It's SO. FUCKIN. NASTY. OK I dunno about the boys cuz I haven't been in their bathrooms anytime recently, but I bet the girls can top them in the gross department. I just don't understand it. You're FEMALES....HOW do you miss the toilet??? I get that some ppl don't wanna sit on the seat (for damn good reason...cuz there was probably piss all over it at some point!) but geez, at least get it inside the bowl and not outside. You'd think at university, you wouldn't see this kinda thing. It's not a lot to ask, you're big girls now. And for god's sake, FLUSH, OMG! How hard is that?? OK I'm gettin off this topic before I really start ranting too much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home