Saturday, May 31, 2003

Last night was some interesting shit. We went out with G's friend from grade school who haven't seen eachother in 10 yrs and they still didn't really know what they looked like til the second we met up with them. (Yeah I forgot her name :P) We met at Timmy's, right after eachother. She was gonna be with her bf and some other friend. That chick is CRAZY. Good stuff! LOL She knew the guy at Timmy's and we all got hooked up with free stuff :) Then we went to some sports bar/lounge/pool hall place near school that I pass by all the time but never knew about :P Nice. So she orders a chocolate martini on our recommendation. L's like, do they put olives in all martinis? I'm like no, only in Manhattans or whatever...why would you put an olive in a sweet drink?? Derrrr. She's like, oh, right...then what's that? Cuz there was somethin in her drink. It was a Hershey's Kiss! I'm like, what, is it pure vodka and it's a chocolate martini cuz there's a Kiss in it?? LOL So even tho the chick is a hardcore party girl, she couldn't take the martini. She sipped at it a bit, ate the Kiss and gave the rest to me. I'm like, you didn't even touch it. She goes, oh I just wanted the Kiss, drink it! LOL I almost forgot how it tasted...ohhhh the burnin! I still like it and it's got some good memories but I don't think I can take it no more. Yeah so we left about when they were closin so we dropped her off at her friend's apt in the bad side of town LOL Where they were gonna gamble and drink some more probably!
K I'm out, gotta get ready...to get our drink on at G's house...then out to dinner for Vick's bday...then to the club :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home