Saturday, June 21, 2003

I feel like craaaaaaaap. It's like I'm totally trashed but no hangover...errr?? Last night was just weird. I think L got some wack Vex cuz apparently we both got sick offa it. We went to Joe...totally dead up in that piece. Best $5 cover I spent EVER. But at least we got to see their rooftop patio now that they opened it for summer. Me and L had to get rid of our gum cuz we were gonna have a smoke but there wasn't anywhere to put it so I just spit it over the ledge (and it's too high to see what's on the ground). L's like, that's baaad. I'm like, ooops what're the odds that hit someone? I just hope that didn't land in some chick's hair cuz that's terrible LOL Then she spit hers over too LOL There were 3 guys on their own and I'm like, c'mon girls, 3 of them, 3 of us, ya KNOW! And they were sayin somethin like, "Wow, it's so crowded up here!" like we were LOL The whole joint is nice...even better if there was enough ppl around! Never again on a Fri.
So we bounced for somewhere else and we saw the same 3 guys from Joe walkin in the street LOL They got the same idea and jetted too. I'm tellin ya, chickys, we shoulda hooked up with them...oh sorry, except G cuz she's 'taken' LOL Even tho, I quote, "I'm not gonna call him."
Anyhow, it was too late to get in anywhere for free so we went with our reliable backup Havana cuz Arthur was workin that night. We didn't see him out at the door tho so we went to Vinnie's for a drink til he came back out. There was a fire or somethin up the street but it was around the corner so we couldn't see. Crazy 911 action. I think it was at Milwaukee's, where we almost went cuz it said ladies free all night, freaky. Oh, we checked out Loose Moose to see how the crowd was in there but it wasn't all that and it was mostly older ppl so we oh so subtlely went to the bathroom to solicit their facilities. We walked in the door and holy shit, there was a guy standin at a urinal, in the women's bathroom! It was a statue. We were like, wtf?? You obviously don't expect that. G like, practically screamed, probably cuz she was close to seein dick, fake as it was LOL We realized the guy wasn't real and laughed our asses off cuz that was a good one. I bet they love that thing, who knows how many women it's played LOL The damn thing so psyched us out. Like, OMG excuse me! Wait a minute, this is the girls' bathroom right? You're not real dammit! LOL
Well dumbass L went and chugged her drink and ended up feelin sick. And this was after that time she got on my back for doin the same thing. I'm like, you're an idiot, why'd you do that? So we had to chuck goin to Havana and had to take her home before she hurled or somethin. I offered my Gravol but she's a stubborn ass. I know from past experience that no matter how alright I'm feelin, pop a Gravol before goin to bed cuz I usually end up feelin nauseous in the middle of the night anyway. I was OK but I took a half when I got home and another before goin to bed but apparently needed more. Woke up at like 6 in the morning with the heaves but I took another half and went back to sleep no probs. Which is freaky cuz I was just dreamin about how I wanted to throw up but couldn't LOL WEIRD. So I got up today with some wicked tummy pains like I had been drinkin ALL night and partied my brains out. But I had called like everyone in my phone book that night LOL I'm sure I was talkin OK, I just can't really remember what I said or what they said to me :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home